Natural Solutions to aid long-term Pain Management
Pain is something that makes you uncomfortable – it induces an unpleasant and uneasy feeling. So, why stay with such a feeling, when we have a choice to combat it.
It’s a well-known fact that when putting up a fight, all involved parties are impacted in one way or another. However, we may now battle against our pains, with no side-effect or resultant impact on us.
The R3SET natural pain relievers, composed of organic products and pure essential oils enable the long-lasting healing process and provide relief naturally.
Different R3SET SKUs effectively deal help in pain management, specifically in conditions like
- Stiffness or muscle spasms resulting from a sedentary lifestyle.
- Postural pain leading to strained ligaments, muscles, and tendons.
- General body soreness from the daily hustle and exertion.
- Deltoid and shoulder tenderness from sleeping sideways.
- Lower neck stiffness caused by overuse or forward-head posture.
- Lower leg or Calf pain from prolonged standing.
- Tenderness or stiffness in hamstrings due to strenuous physical activity
- Cervical or stiffness in the neck caused by increased screen time
- Chronic lower-back/lumbar pain or spondylitis
Created from ingredients that are close to nature’s core, the R3SET pain relievers are safe to use for people of all ages.
- Wintergreen: Composed majorly of natural methyl salicylate, it acts as an analgesic and relieves fever, headache, and other body pains.
- Eucalyptus Globulus essential oil: Commonly known as ‘Neelgiri.’ Its antioxidant properties help reduce MPO levels, treat common diseases, and alleviate pain.
- Menthol: Commonly known by the name ‘Pudhina Satt,’ it is prepared from peppermint oil. It is a natural pain reliever and has exhibited magical healing effects through the years. It provides a cooling sensation and relieves body pain.
- Celery or Apium gravelens: The product finds wide use in treating arthritis and other bone-related problems. It acts as a blood purifier and reduces the degeneration of body joints.
- Vitex Negundo: It’s known for its anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and pain-suppressing properties and has been used historically to cure anxiety, muscle spasms and asthma.
- White willow or Salix Alba: Composed majorly of natural methyl salicylate, it acts as an analgesic and relieves body aches.
- False black pepper or Embilia ribes: Its non-narcotic properties are beneficial in rhinitis, headache, epilepsy, hemorrhage, and insomnia.
- Thyme or Thymus vulgaris: The ingredient with its anti-oxidant properties is effective in treating a wide range of ailments.
- Jeera or Cuminum cyminum: Jeera, being used in numerous traditional Indian medicines effectively normalizes the uric acid and creatinine levels.
- Long pepper or piper longum: Its anti-nociceptive and anti-inflammatory properties demonstrate plenty of medicinal and dietary uses.
Pain is relatable. Not just physical, but everyday challenges pain us. Yet, a lot of us choose to suffer in silence at the behest of a situation or a person. How long does one continue to oversee something and go on about life before it’s too late to #R3SET?
Let’s R3SET Now!
Avani Raj Arora